Pages

Sunday 5 June 2016

OOTD: Wedding!

So, on Sunday I attended a family member's wedding. Now, its been a long time since I have been to anything special such as a wedding, so I was rather excited to get a bit dressed up and spend some quality time with some of my family. I decided I wanted to treat myself and get a completely new outfit for the day.




I looked in local shops for some dresses but there was nothing that I thought was just right, so as you do, I turned to the internet and did some online shopping. I actually ordered about 5 dresses from the New Look website and thought I would see which one I liked the look of and fit the best. I actually ended up not keeping the dresses as I found some were too small, some didn't look right and some were too dark. One of the dresses, I fell in love with but as it was black I didn't think it would be right for a spring/summer wedding, I looked online and seen that they did the same dress but in a pale blue colour. I ordered and tried it and it was perfect. You can find the dress here.

Next thing I picked up was my bag, which is from Primark. My boyfriend actually spotted this bag and I fell in love with it. Now, I know a lot of people think it's a bit too much to have similar colour bag and dress but I just couldn't resist it.

The hardest part was picking shoes. I knew I wanted white shoes but everything I looked at just wasn't right. I found these in the bridal range in New Look but to be honest I think they are just plain white shoes. I very rarely wear high heels and I am not very safe in them, that being said I'm quite clumsy when I'm wearing flats too. When I showed these to my parents their first reaction was, how are you going to walk in them and I thought to myself that's actually a good question. But I loved them so got them. You can find the shoes here.

Lastly, I finished my outfit off with a white corsage because I prefer these to the ones you pin to yourself and added a few pieces of jewellery such as my Pandora ring and my bracelet.

So that is my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment