Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

New Look Haul!

Lately, I have picked up quite a lot of stuff from New Look, mainly because they have had a lot of good sales on lately. This haul is a mixture of both from in store and online shopping. I probably need to go a spending ban after the amount of things I have been buying lately, but I can never resist a sale or a bargain.





Let's get on to the haul....



I picked up these two dresses which one is just a plain white dress and the other one has a super cute floral pattern on. I thought both of these would be great just slip on a nice, warm day.



Next up, I have picked up a few tops. All of these are great for warmer days as their really light and they look great both dressed down and dressed up.



Now, I know what your thinking, yes we are in the summer, why am I buying a jumper. Well, in Wales we don't have the best weather and even though we are in July, we still have a few days where it is still quite chilly. Also, I have quite a big love of jumpers so this will also keep for the Winter.



I have quite a big addiction with bomber jackets at the moment and this they look super cute. I fell in love with the both of these, and I know they both look quite similar but the bottom one is a bit thicker than the other one which is perfect for summer nights.




Lastly, I got two pairs of shoes. I picked up some new sandals as I have kind of ruined my white ones and they look a bit worse for wear and I also picked up these wedges as I don't own anything like these.

So, that is my New Look haul. I really recommend you go check out their website as their sales are super great at the moment. Hope your having a great day.

Jess x

5 comments:

  1. The bomber is so cute, perfect for cooler summer nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! I love the tops and dresses!! I really need to get some clothes from New Look!

    Amelia | http://amelia-g.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to check it out! The sale they have on is amazing! x

      Delete