Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

15 Facts About Me!

Helloo. Since I'm just getting in to blogging, I thought I would do a 15 facts about me post so you can get to know a little about me. So, here we go....


1. I'm 21 years old.

2. I live in Wales.

3. I work in retail.

4. I love animals.

5. I have a cat called Amber and 4 fish.

6. I love anything to with make up or beauty.

7. I have a boyfriend, we have been together for nearly 4 years.

8. I am a huge worrier and get stressed easily.

9. I get nervous over everything.

10. I'm really sensitive. 

11. I love to sleep.

12. I love planning everything and making lists.

13. I'm qualified in childcare.

14. I have 2 tattoos.

15. I live with my parents.

So, that's 15 facts around me. I actually found it really hard to write 15 facts about myself, so hopefully these weren't too boring. I really enjoying these types of posts because I like to get to know people better. That's it for this post. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Jess x

2 comments:

  1. I visited Wales from Canada a while ago and absolutely loved it. It felt so much closer to nature than Toronto, if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love living in Wales, it does have some really pretty places and scenery. The downside is the weather isn't that great. I would love to visit Canada though. x

      Delete