Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

My Top 5 Foundations!

I am the type of person that will by lots of new make up and end up sticking to the same products, especially foundations. This year, I am going to try new foundations and mix up the ones I wear more. So, for this post I thought I would write about the my top 5 foundations that I wear the most.



(Please ignore how dirty the bottles & lids are)

Maybelline Better Stay

This is my most used and go to foundation. I really like this foundation as it lasts on my skin all day at work with only a little bit of touching up needed with some concealer or powder. It is a really mattifying foundation which is great for me as my skin can get really oily. It covers up most of my blemishes and redness on my skin with a little bit of concealer needed. The only downsides to this foundation is it can sometimes go slightly patchy in my t zone area and it dries really quick so when applying it I need to work it in the my skin fast.


L'oreal True Match

I really like this foundation as it's got a really good coverage and covers my spots and blemishes really well. It does last a long time on my skin but can get really oily so I do find myself touching up with a powder throughout the day, which then can make it feel slightly heavy on the skin

.
Bourjois Healthy Mix

I love this foundation, it has such a nice coverage and covers my blemishes really well and lasts all day. It also looks super natural on my skin and not cakey at all. It's really nice to apply and easy to blend into the skin.

Rimmel Wake Me Up

I love this foundation for days when my skin looks tired and needs a pick me up. It really brightens up my face and give me a nice glow. I do find that it isn't that great at covering my blemishes and spots so I tend to use this more when I'm having a good skin day.

Rimmel Lasting Finish

This foundation has a good coverage and lasts for most of the day. It does tend to go oily on my skin so I find myself touching up with powder more often throughout the day, which can sometimes make my skin feel cakey.

So that's my top 5 and my most worn foundations. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment