Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Haul: Soap & Glory!

I love Soap & Glory but and own a few products of their make up range such as the Solar Powder which I love, One Heck Of A Blot powder and few lipsticks, which all I have been impressed by that I wanted to try out more of the range. So, there was an offer on Boots where some of their make up products had up to £3 off their original price so I thought this would be the perfect time to try out some more of their products. So, here is what I picked up.



I haven't tried any of these of yet, so am unable to give my thoughts on them, may do a review on them once I have started using them.


Firstly, I picked up the One Heck Of A Blot Primer which I have heard so many people talking about and saying how good it is that I wanted to give it a try myself.

 

Next, I pick up the Kick Ass concealer, I wanted to give this a try as I only own a couple of concealers in my collection so wanted to give this a go.




I also got the Wonderbronze Highlight & Sculpt Cheek Stick. I'm really getting into contour and highlighting so thought this would be nice to try.

(The picture doesn't do the colours justice as they all look the same on this picture)

(Left - Right: Blush Pink, Super Nude & Perfect Day)

Lastly, I picked up 3 lipsticks. Now, I love lipsticks they are one of my favourite make up product and I already own 3 of the Soap & Glory Lipsticks which I love so I pick up 2 of the matte lipsticks and 1 of satin lipsticks. The 2 matte lipsticks are called Blush Pink & Super Nude. Blush Pink is basically what's it's called a lovely blush pink colour and Super Nude is a lovely medium nude shade. The satin lipstick is called Perfect Day which is a rosy colour.

So that's the end of my Soap & Glory haul. Hope you all have a lovely weekend, sadly I have to work.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment