Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Beauty & Free Gifts Haul!

I'm late posting this but I thought I would show you what make up pieces I picked up just before Christmas and just after Christmas. 
During this time there was a lot of free gifts offers on, which I always like to take advantage of because well, who doesn't like a free gift. 




I picked up two new nail varnishes in the shades kiss me quick and eat my dust. 
Yes, these are very pastel and light shades not really what you see in the winter but I don't really like dark shades as much as pastel colours on my nails so I thought these would look so pretty in the spring summer. I also had this set of two nail varnishes free which included the shades icicle and gingerbread which look lovely on the nails especially over the party season. 
I also picked up one of their lipsticks in the shade Bare It All.


I picked up two lipsticks from Gosh in the shades Sweetheart and Nougat. I also had this eye palette free.


Lastly, I got the Revlon colorstay concealer and two lipsticks in the shades Rose and Sassy Mauve. Also, with this purchase I got this gorgeous eye palette free.

So, that is my haul. Hope you're having a great week.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment