Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Clearance Skincare Haul!

If you know me, then you know I love a clearance section or a sale. If I go in to a shop and see clearance sign, I am always there looking through all the stuff to see what bargains I can find. Now, I know what some of you may be thinking, that most clearance sections are full of rubbish or broken products and yes sometimes they can be, but I have also found a lot of great bargains too.




Recently, I popped into to my local Asda and noticed they were having a huge sale on lots of skincare and body products. So, I went a bit crazy and picked quite a lot of things. So, I am going to show you what great bargains I got...


The first few skincare things I picked up was the Re-Gen cream, this is great for helping to reduce blemishes and scaring. I have actually been using this for a few years, so had to pick one up when I seen it in the sale. Next, is the Garnier Moisture Restore Plus, I picked it up because I really liked that it was a gel cream. I picked up the Nivea Express Hydration Primer, I am a huge fan of Nivea and haven't tried this so thought I would give it a try. Lastly, is the Johnson's eye make up remover pads, I have heard great things about these so had to give them a go.


I also picked up three Witch products, these are great for clearing up blackheads and spots. I haven't tried these products but am really excited to try them out. I got the exfoliating face wash, blackhead clearing gel and the foaming face wash.


Next, I got three Simple products. I picked up the Oil Balancing Face Wash and the Anti Blemish Moisturiser. I also picked up a product that I am so excited to try, which is the Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream. 


I also picked up where two body products, which are the Skin System Body Lotion which smells like chocolate and this NSpa body scrub which smells amazing. The last thing I picked up was the Tresemme Perfectly Undone Sea Salt Spray.

So, that's it. Let me know about any websites that do really good sales or bargains or the best bargain you have found.

Jess x


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow you got so many amazing products! I love a good skincare haul xx

    Gemma • Miss Makeup Magpie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it all for super cheap too, such a bargain xx

      Delete