Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Brand Spotlight: Rimmel!

I love Rimmel products and think they have a great range of good quality products for such good prices, so today I am going to another brand spotlight post all on my favourite Rimmel products. There are quite a few Rimmel products that I love including their foundations and primers but I narrowed it down to my three favourite and most used products from the brand.


So lets just jump straight into the post.


My first favourite product from Rimmel is the wake me up concealer, which I know is hugely popular here on the internet with other beauty lovers. I use this under my eyes to cover up my awful dark circles and find it is especially great for brightening my eyes up and making them look more alive and awake.


Next up, is the Stay Matte Powder, which again I know is really popular. I have really oily skin and in my job I walk around very bright lights, so add those together, then I can sometimes look like a disco ball. So, I carry this in my make up and use it through the day to get rid of any oily parts on my face.


Lastly, is what I own the most of from Rimmel and have a huge collection of and that is their lipsticks. I had so many of these to choose from but I narrowed it down to my favourite red, nude and pink shade as I have too many of these from Rimmel in every shade. I love the really popular 107 for the Autumn/Winter. Next is, shade 101 and it's lovely pink shade that is great for everyday and lastly, is probably my most used shade from the brand and it is 03, which is such a gorgeous nude.

That is it from today's Brand Spotlight, let me know what your favourite Rimmel product is down below.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment