Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

NYX Haul!

A few weeks ago, I picked up quite a few NYX products, I got super excited when I seen the huge NYX section in Boots and spent about an hour swatching and staring at all of the gorgeous products. There was so much stuff I wanted to get, but I tried to keep myself calm and not go to over board which could easily have happened.


So lets jump straight into the haul...





First up is the Highlight & Contour Pro Kit, I seen this online and really wanted to get it so when I popped into the store and seen it looked just as good in really life, I knew I just had to get it, especially as I don't own a palette like this.


I picked up one of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme's in the shade Budapest. I already own one of these in the shade Abu Dahbi and love it so much that I had to pick up another one. I also picked up one of the NYX Liquid Suede's in the shade Soft Spoken.


I picked up two of the NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Embellishment and Bedtime Flirt.


The last two things I picked up were a Matte Lipstick in the shade Natural and a Jumbo Eye Pencil in the Shade Milk.

L-R: Natural, Budapest, Soft Spoken, Bedtime Flirt & Embellishment


Let me know if there is any other NYX products that I need to pick up and try because I really want to build up my collection of NYX products.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment