Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Empties

I've used up a few products lately, so I thought I would do an empties post. I really enjoy these types of posts because I enjoy reading peoples full reviews on a finished product. I find it really statifsying using up a product and then opening a new, clean and unused one.




My first empty product is L'Oreal Kids Tangle Tamer, I've been using this for a couple of years and found such a difference in my hair. I have always had long, thick hair that gets really tangled, so using this a long with my tangle teezer, I found a big difference in the amount of tangles I get. It is made for kids so it's super gentle and it also smells amazing.


Next up is, the Nivea Lip Butter in original. I was really disappointed with this product because I am a fan of the Niveal Essential lip balm in the tube, so had high hopes for this lip butter. I found this product super messy and it seemed to get everyone and the pot always felt sticky and my hands did once I had applied it. Also, I didn't like the way it looked on my lips and left like a white residue on them. As for being moisturising, it wasn't the best but it also wasn't the worst.


I was really excited to try this product after hearing great things about it, but was left a bit disappointed by it. I found this face mask really messy to use, first up I found it difficult to remove, it wouldn't come off in one piece but lots of little pieces, and secondly the bottle split at the top with made the product come out of both ends. I did find it help with pores and blackheads slightly but wasn't a huge difference.


I love this blackhead cleanser and will always repurchase it. I have noticed a big difference in my skin since using this product and it feels so refreshing on the skin and makes it feel super clean. It also doesn't skin when you apply it which is something I have found with some other blackhead cleansers.


I have used up another Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, I think everyone knows and loves this concealer so won't go on about it, but as always I will repurchase it.


The Maybelline Better Skin Foundation is one of my favourite foundations, it covers my redness and spots and lasts on my skin all day.

So, that's all my empties for now. Hope you have had a good weekend.
Jessx

No comments:

Post a Comment