Pages

Saturday 28 May 2016

Make Up Haul!

On my last post, which was my clothing haul, I said I would do a haul of what make up I picked up on my shopping trip.


As you will see from this haul, I am a huge lipstick addict and picked up a lot that are quite similar shades. So here it is..




(L-R) Primark L Pink - , Primark - Blush & New Look

Firstly, I picked up two lip pencils from Primark which were £1.99 each, one is a pale pink colour and the other is a blush pink colour. I also picked up a lip pencil in New Look as I have heard so much about them so I picked up this dark nude colour, which sadly has no name.


(L-R) 5th Avenue & Pink Up Girl

In Boots, I picked up two of the new Soap & Glory lipsticks. I love the original Mother Pucker lipsticks but I really wanted to try these. They had so many gorgeous shades and seemed to be really popular. A lot of the ones I really wanted were out of stocked so I choose these two.


(L-R) 03 & It's A Keeper

I picked up 2 Rimmel lipsticks. I really do love these lipsticks and have got quite a collection of them now. I choose a nude shade out of the Kate range in the number 03 and I picked up one from the The Only One Lipstick range in the shade It's A Keeper.


(L-R)04, 17 & 30

Next, I picked up 2 of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Liquid Lipsticks. I already have a few of these and love the way they feel on the lips. I also got the lipstick in the shade 30.


Flawless Matte

Iconic Pro 3

I am in love with Revoloution make up, I think it is so good for the price and the quality is so good. I choose the Iconic Pro 3 which is apparently a dupe for the Naked Palette and I choose the Flawless Matte Palette, well because it's just gorgeous.

In Superdrug, I picked up a few more make up pieces and some nail varnish.


I'm going to a wedding at the end of the week, so used that as an excuse to by some more nail varnish, even my boyfriend said 'don't you already have loads of blue nail varnish', Yes, but I need some new ones. I picked up the Gelly Hi Shine in 'Blueberry' and one of the new Coconut Infusion range in Laguna. I don't know which one I have decided to wear yet because they are both so pretty.


I also picked up one of the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Colours in the shade Seduction. I already own one these in the shade Devotion and I love it so much I had to pick up another one. I also picked up one of the Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipsticks in the shade 'Birthday Suit'. I have been wanting to get this for ages after hearing that is a good dupe for the Kylie Lip Kits. 

(L-R) Revlon - Seduction & Sleek - Birthday Suit

That's the end of my very long make up haul, hopefully you didn't find it too boring. Hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment