Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Big Boots Haul!

So, I recently did a big Boots haul on a few products that I have been really wanting to pick up and try and I also picked up a few repurchases of some products I always use.




Let's get on to the post...



Something I really wanted to try is a corrector palette, and after seeing some good reviews on it, I decided to pick up the Collection Conceal and Light Like A Pro Palette, it was also really cheap. I also picked up something that I have see on many blogs and YouTube videos and that is the Sleek Highlighting Palette, so I finally picked it up and I am so excited to try it out.


Next up are two repurchases, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer. I love both of these concealers and will continue to repurchase them. I also picked up the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint and a new eyeliner brush.



I picked up a NYX Lipstick in the shade Tea Rose, The NYX HD Finishing Powder in the shade Banana and the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese.



Lastly, I picked up six Rimmel lipsticks. Four of these lipsticks are from the new Rimmel lipstick range. I picked up the shades Trendsetter, High Flyer, The Matte Factor, Mauvement, I Dare You and Salute.

So that is my Boots haul. I'm super excited to try out all these products. Let me know if you have tried any of these products. Hope you are having a great week.

Jess x



No comments:

Post a Comment