Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Products I Regret Buying! #1

Today's post is all about the products that I regret buying. Now, it's not that often that I regret buying a product because I tend to get a lot of my products after reading up on reviews on them but every once in a while I find a product that isn't for me. Some people might love these products but it's just my opinion and that they don't work for me.




Nivea Blueberry Blush Lip Butter

I picked up this one basically based on the blueberry flavouring. I already tried the original one and wasn't a fan of it, so I really should have used that as experience. The lip balm left a lilac film over my lips which looked awful and I also found it super messy. The smell was nice though. 



Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

As you can see by the sticker, I did pick this up on clearance as I can't ignore a clearance section. When I picked this up I knew it was going to be to dark for me but planned to use this when I had fake tanned or lightening it up with a lighter foundation. I found this product super greasy and shiny on my skin and I found it to be really heavy on the skin. I found I had to apply a lot of powder to hide the greasiness, which then made my skin feel really cakey. 



Collection Cream Puff - Powder Puff 2

I was really disappointed with this product as I love 2 of the other Cream Puff's in the shades Fairy Cake and Cupcake and they look beautiful on the lips, so I was really disappointed when I tried this. It gives you the awful look of foundation/concealer lips and dries into all the cracks and dry parts of your lips.


Avon Prime & Set Spray

I was really excited to try this product but was left really disappointed by it. First, the pump is really hard press and keeps getting clogged and when I spray it on my face it feels really sticky and takes a long time to dry. Also, it made certain parts of my face that I sprayed it go really patchy such as my forehead and my cheeks.

That's it for the products I regret buying, if I come across any more I will do another post on them.
Let me know about any products that you regret buying and what ones I should stay away from and not waste my money on.

Jess x



No comments:

Post a Comment