Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Clothing Haul!

I've had a week off work this week, so me and my boyfriend decided to go in to the city and do some shopping. I bought a few clothing items and quite a bit of make up so I thought I would split this in to two posts a make up haul and a clothing haul.


First off we went into Primark. I always make Primark my first stop when I go shopping, because the later the day goes on the more busy it gets. So this is what I picked up in whilst we were in there...




I have just had my bedroom redecorated and I love it, so I am still looking for the last few things to finish it off. I love the home section in Primark especially their bedding. I seen this bedding on JustJodes YouTube channel and thought it was so cute, so when I seen it in there I had to get it.


Next up I bought this clutch bag. I am going to a wedding at the end of the month and have picked a pale blue dress and I needed a new bag to go with it and thought it would be perfect. To be honest, my boyfriend actually found this one, so top boyfriend points for him.


I picked up two pairs of shoes, because I needed some every day ones for the summer. I already have ones similar to the white ones but after wearing them for a long time, they are no looking quite worse for wear. I also picked up these black ones as I actually don't have any black flats apart from my work shoes and these are so easy just to slip on and pair with any outfit.


I seen this dressing gown on Velvet Gh0st primark haul on her YouTube Channel and thought it was gorgeous, so made it my plan to pick it up.


I know what you're thinking, a scarf, when it's almost summer and even my boyfriend said 'do you really need another scarf', which my reply was 'it's on sale. so, yes I do'. It was £3 on sale so couldn't say no to it and it will keep ready for the winter. I also got some vest tops.


Lastly, I picked up this black jumper that says 'too cute to care', I am in love with jumpers and t shirts with slogans on and Primark has lots of them right now.


As I said above, I am going to a wedding at the end of the month and wanted some new shoes to wear. I wanted a white pair and found these in New Look and fell in love, whether I can actually walk in them or not is another story but I will give it a go.



Lastly, I picked up another pair of shoes. I had these from Peacocks and thought they would be great for the summer. I just realised how many pairs of shoes I have bought, but I guess you can never have too many shoes.

So that is my clothing haul, I will put up a post soon about what make up I picked up next.

2 comments:

  1. I love the duvet set! You bought some lovely things x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I thought it was so cute and looks lovely in my new room x

      Delete