Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

I Heart Spring TAG!

I'm a bit late doing this TAG but really wanted to do it. I'm loving the light nights and slightly warmer days. I'm also really enjoying going for walks at the moment and hoping that the weather will get better so I can go more often. So, lets get on with the tag...



Please ignore the awful picture, I'm still trying to get used to my new carmera.

1.) Favourite spring nail polish? I really like the Barry M nail varnishes, one of my favourites right now is the Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry.
2.) What is your must have lip colour this spring? I love the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in So Hap'Pink.
3.) What is your favourite spring dress? I have a denim dress that I love to wear in the warmer weather.
4.) What's your favourite flower? I really like daisies.  
5.) Favourite spring scarf or accessory? Flower headbands are so cute. 
6.) What spring trends are you most excited about? (Makeup, fashion or both!)  I really like pastel colours for spring for my nail varnish. I'm also looking forward to wearing more brighter lipsticks. 
7.) Favourite spring candle? I don't really have one but anything fresh or fruity. 
8.) Favourite body spray or perfume for spring? Jimmy Choo Blossom 
9.) What is spring like where you live?  It's actually really pretty in the spring, it's really nice to see the animals in the fields in the distance on the mountains with the sun (when we have the sun) shining down. 
10.) What's your favourite thing about spring? I really like the lighter nights, I don't finish work until half past 5 and it's nice to leave and still see the sun shining and it still bring light driving home. 
11.) Are you a spring cleaner? I really enjoy doing a really big clean and sort out every couple of months so I'm not really a spring cleaner. 
12.) Any plans for spring break or an upcoming holiday? Not at the moment, me and my boyfriend haven't long got back from a little caravan holiday so we have had one little break this year, but maybe.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to work tomorrow *cries*, so it will be a cup of tea and an early night for me. I feel like such an old woman.

Jess x

2 comments:

  1. Yay to daisies! I always pick them & make a little chain, it's my favourite little spring treat :)

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done that in so long, I will have to remember to do that next time I see some :)

      Delete