Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Avon Haul! #2

Today's post is another Avon Haul, not too long ago I posted an Avon Haul on some stuff I picked up from the brand and after loving those products, I thought I would put another order in and show you what I picked up.





I don't have a huge amount of eye primers and setting sprays in my collection, so when I seen these two in the the Avon range I thought I would pick them up and give them a go. I am yet to try these out but will do a review on them once I have.


I have a huge obsession with buying bronzers lately, I think it may be to do with it being Summer and I loving the bronze, glowing look, so obviously I had to pick up another bronzer and this one is gorgeous.


Lastly, I picked up two lipsticks in the shades Mauve Matters and Adoring Love, which are both gorgeous.

So that is the end of my haul I hope you are all well and having a great week.

Jess x





No comments:

Post a Comment