Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

My Christmas Wishlist 2016!

Whenever someone asks me "What do you want for Christmas", I never know what to say. I tend to buy what I need or want myself, so come Christmas or Birthday's I never know what to ask for.



There are a few things that I would like to receive this Christmas so thought I would tell you what they are...

Candles
This year I have become really crazy about buying candles. I have never really been a big candle person but the last few months, I have seen the obsession of them. I love getting home from work, putting on my pj's and lighting a candle. So, I would like to have a few more to add to my growing collection.

Home Ware
I am really getting into buying homeware stuff, this is definitely a sign that I am getting older, especially when I don't even have my own house. I think there is so much lovely home ware around right now especially in ASDA and Primark.

Stationary
I am a huge stationary fan and love making lists. So, notebooks, pens, sticky notes, diaries are totally my thing and would love some more for Christmas.

New Bag
My work bag is looking a little bit worse for wear and it's about time I got a new one. So, I would love to receive a new black bag to use for work that is big enough to carry all the rubbish I carry about every day.

Make Up
Make up. Any make up to add to my growing collection and to feed my addiction.

So that was my Christmas wishlist, hope you enjoyed this short little post.
Let me know what is on your Christmas wish list this year.

Jess x 




No comments:

Post a Comment