Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

What I Got For My 22nd Birthday!

So, on the 30th of June I turned 22 (Yes, I'm trying not to burst into 22 by Taylor Swift) and I thought I would do a little post on some of the stuff I got.



I am super grateful and thankful for everything I got, I also got money which I will do a haul of that when I have spent it.




Here is some of the make up I received, I had 2 Rimmel lipsticks in the shades 38 and 32. I also had a one of the Soap and Glory Matte Lip Sticks in the shade Pretty Muted and NYX lipstick in Whipped Caviar. I also recived a MAC lipstick in Whirl and a Rimmel Bronzer.


I had these gorgeous pj bottoms and I am in love with floral print on them. I also had a this make up which I have been wanting for ages and love the quote that is written on it.


I also got this stone coloured bag which I love, I have a lot of dark coloured bags but really wanted a lighter colour for the summer, I also had this huge cup, which I am in love with the pattern design and the Scarlett Moffat book which I really wanted and can't wait to start reading.


I have got a huge obsession with candles lately so received quite a few.


My room has just been re decorated and I could do with some more storage so was super happy when I had these and the design fits in so well with my room.


Lastly, I have this lovely Sanctuary beach bag which is full of different Sanctuary products which smell amazing and I also received some other beauty bits too.

So there is my birthday haul. I had a lovely day and lovely week off work, sadly I go back tomorrow :(

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment