Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Empties #2!

I got an empties post today, I have used up quite a few hair products recently so thought I would make a empties post on everything I have finished. 




I have a mixture of some products I liked and would definately repurchase and some that I didn't like and wouldn't pick up again.
So.. on the post..




I've have used up 2 dry shampoos, one is the Batiste Floral Dry Shampoo and the Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo. I have always used the Batiste range and love them, but I saw the Toni & Guy one in the clearance section and picked up because I wanted to try it out and I fell in love with it. It helped my hair look clean and fresh with out leaving a grey residue on my hair, it also gave it volume and helped my hair to be more easier to manage.


I used up the Revolution Oil Fixing Spray which is my favourite fixing spray and really does help my make up last all day, this is always be repurchase for me.


I finished the Collection Clear mascara, I use this for my eyebrows to help them stay tidy and in place.


I also finished the Seventeen Miracle Matte Skin Primer, I found that this was OK but didn't make huge difference to my make up lasting.


I used up this face scrub, it was so cheap and was quite good for the price.


I love this perfume so much, it's such a nice fresh, summer smell. I actually own 2 more bottles of this, I love it that much.


I was really disappointed in this face wash, because it was a foam I thought I would really like it, but I found you had to use 4 pumps to make your face feel like it was actually clean. I also found because of this I used it a lot faster than what I do with other face washes.


I also finsihed up this shampoo and conditipner and I was so disappointed by these. I heard so many good things about these and how good they are but I didn't find them any good for my hair and I also didn't like the smell on them.


Lastly. I used up one of my favourite foundations, the Bourjois Healthy Mix. I have already repurchased this.

That is it for my empties for now. Hope you are all well and having a good day.

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment