Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

My Top 5 Fashion Essentials!

Today, I'm going to write about my top fashion essentials and must haves for my wardrobe. Now, I wouldn't say I am fashionable I tend to go to comfort when picking clothes, but there are a few things that are a must have to me. So here they are....




1. Camis/Vest Tops

I wear vest tops basically everyday. Their great for layering and I usually wear them on their own in the summer or under jumpers, tops and work clothes in the winter. You can pick them up from most shops but I tend to get mine from primark as their super cheap, last really well and are the stretchy material that I like and whenever I go to Primark I always pick up another one. I probably own over ten of them ( I know *shakes head*) in different colours.


2. A Good Pair Of Jeans.

Until around a year ago I hated wearing jeans because I always found them uncomfortable, I basically lived in leggings. I also have quite big bum and thighs so always found they made them look even bigger. Then I tried some jeans from New Look and found they were really comfortable and didn't make my bottom half look huge. They are the only jeans I buy as I haven't found any else that I really like. They are what I go for when struggling with what to wear.


3. Trainers

Until only very recently I started wearing trainers, since I haven't worn them since early teens. I never thought I suited trainers but kept seeing people on pinterest, instagram and people's outfit posts wearing trainers and rocking them. I really wanted to give it ago but wasn't willing to spend a lot of money on a pair that I might not even wear. At the beginning of the year, I picked up a cheap pair of white plain trainers from Primark which were only £12 and haven't stopped wearing them since, they are my go to shoes if I don't know what to wear and they were the shoes I wore everyday on holiday as they were super comfy to walk in. Again after seeing lots of pictures on pinterest and instagram, I fell in love with the Adidas Superstars in black and white and I decided that I would treat myself to them and I love them.


4. Ankle Boots

Going off from what I just said, another shoe must have a good pair of ankle boots. Even though I said I been wearing trainers constantly, sometimes if I am going for a meal or want to feel a bit more dressed up then I will turn to my favourite ankle boots. My two favourites are from Primark, one with a small heel, which I like to wear if I am going to be walking a lot and the ones with the higher heel, if I am going out.


5. Nice, Dressy Coat

My last must have is a nice, comfortable coat. I own a few coats, which are mostly quite casual which I tend to wear if I am popping out or if it is raining, but living in the UK you do need a good coat as the weather isn't great. I picked up this beige coat from New Look last year and it dresses up any outfit and makes you feel that little bit more confident. It is super warm and comfy and whenever I wear this I always get a lot of compliments on it.

After completing this post I realise my photography so please excuse that. So they are my Top 5 fashion essentials, let me know yours down below.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment