Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Holiday Make Up Haul!

So, I recently got back from a little caravan beach holiday with my boyfriend, which was so much fun and I still have the holiday blues.




I popped into Boots and Superdrug whilst I was there and picked up a few things, so I thought I would show you what I got...


First up, I picked up two things from Revolution. I have heard so many great things about Revolution and what I have tried, I love, so I am keen to try some more of their products. I picked up one of their amazing eyeshadow palette which is called the 'Iconic 2', I picked this up because I just love the colours that are in it. I also picked up the 'Ultra Contour Palette', I seen the tester of this and fell in love so had to pick it up.


Next up, I picked up some Revlon products. I haven't tried a lot of Revlon products, I only own a few of their products, so since they were on 3 for 2, I thought it would be the best time to try some out. I have seen lots of reviews on the new 'Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour' so really wanted to try them out so I pick up one in the shade 'Devotion' which is a gorgeous pink colour. I also picked up another lip product which was a lipstick in the shade 'Pink Pout', which again is a lovely pink colour. Lastly from Revlon, I picked up the 'Revlon Colour Stay' Foundation, which everyone seems to own and me being very late on the hype, has never tried it so I picked up.


I picked up a powder from Collection which is the 'Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder' as I am almost out of the one that I carry in my bag for work and I also picked up this Highlight Stick from MUA as I really liked the look of it. The last two products are foundations, which I actually picked up from the clearance shelf (explains the stickiness left from the price labels on the boxes), I am the type of person that loves clearance sections so there was no way I could leave these two as I have heard so many great things about Max Factor and No 7 foundations.

So that's my holiday haul, hope you have all had a great bank holiday weekend, I'm making the most of my last few days before I sadly have to go to work *cry*.

Jess x



No comments:

Post a Comment