Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Brand Spotlight: Natural Collection!

So, I thought I would start a type of post on my blog called Brand Spotlight, where I look through my collection of make up, beauty and skincare bits, pick out a couple of my favourites from one brand and write about them on my blog. So here we go.

In boots they have a make up range called Natural Collection which is super cheap and everything is around £1.99. Now, I love a bargain, you will normally find me in the clearance section of a shop seeing what bargains I can find. The packaging of the range does look cheap and can easily break but that's what you expect from a brand so inexpensive. So, here are a few of my favourites from the Natural Collection range.




I picked up the loose powder after I seen a couple of reviews of this little product on the internet and thought I would give it a go myself and I wasn't disappointed. I find this powder is great at mattifying your skin and stopping your skin looking oily which I suffer with, I also like to top up with this throughout the day if I find that my foundation has started to come off. It has a good coverage and as long as you don't over apply it, it doesn't look cakey. They come in a few colours, I have it in the Neutral - Translucent which doesn't make me look orange. The only downside is the product can get messy but I think that is the same for any loose powder.


Next is the Natural Collection blushers. Natural Collection do quite a few different colour blushers in their range and I currently own 3 of the shades. The one in the picture above is my favourite shade of the ones I own and it's called Sweet Cheeks, which is a lovely bright girly pink colour. These blushers are actually surprisingly quite pigmented especially this shade and I have to be careful when applying it so I don't end up looking like a clown.



Next up, is a lipstick. I own quite a few of the Natural Collection Lipsticks, some of them I really like and some I am not hugely keen on. One of the shades I really do love is a shade called Pink Mallow. I bought this quite a few years ago and loved it then but I forgot I owned it until recently. Pink Mallow is a lovely barbie pink shade which is super wearable and really pigmented . Some of the lipsticks can be a bit drying so I recommend wearing a lip balm underneath it.

So that's my favourite products in the Natural Collection brand, I recomend giving their products ago as their super cheap, so if you don't like them you won't be wasting a lot of money, That's it for now. Hope you're having a great day.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment