Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag!

Today's post is all about what's in my travel make up bag. I haven't been on holiday for quite a few years due to saving for a car, insurance etc, which is now all paid for. This year, I felt I deserved a little break, so tomorrow I am going on a 5 day little holiday break with my boyfriend to celebrate our fourth year together. We are going about an hours drive from where we live, which is a caravan site next to the beach, which shops and entertainment going on. So, on to this post. I am going to be showing what make up I am going to be taking with me. I don't need a huge amount of make up as I am only going for four to five days, that being said, it hasn't stopped me over packing...




To start with, the make up bag I am taking is the Zoella pink guinea pig make up, which I think is so cute and is quite spacious.


For foundation I am taking the Maybelline Better Stay and Bourjois Healthy Mix, I'm taking the Bourjois foundation in a lighter shade and darker shade to mix so it matches my fake tan.


I am taking Collection Lasting Perfection and Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. For primer I am taking the L'oreal Infallible primer and Rimmel's Fix and Perfect. I am taking two powders, a lighter one and darker one, the Seventeen Miracle Matte and the Maybelline Matte Maker. I am also taking the Revoloution Pro Fix Setting Spray.


I am taking two Natural Collection blushers. I am also taking the Seventeen Define and Contour Kit, Solar Powder Bronzer and No 7 Highlighter Stick.


For eyebrow products I will be taking the Rimmel eyebrow pencil and Maybelline Brow Drama. For mascara I am taking a Collection clear one for the day as my eyelashes are quite long and dark anyway and the L'oreal Volume Million Lashes for the night. I will also be taking the Essence eyeshadow primer and Essence Black eyeliner.


The eyeshadow palette I am taking in the W7 In The Nude, as it has all the shades I need.


Lastly, the most hardest decision was choosing which lip products to take so I managed to narrow it down to these, Baby Lips Lip Balm, L'oreal - Julliane's Nude, Gosh - 002, Rimmel - 08, Soap & Glory - PomPom and Rimmel 107.

So that's what I am taking in my make up travel bag. I am really looking forward to having a nice break and time to relax. Hope you all have a good week.

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment