Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

My Pamper Routine!

It's very rare that I have a pamper night, which I would like to start making the time to do this more often but when I do I like to go all out and spend the whole night relaxing.




I like to start my pamper routine off by working on my nails and feet. First, I take off any nail varnish that I have on both on my fingernails and toenails. I then get to work on my feet by getting rid of any hard or rough skin (gross! I know). I spend most of day at work standing up or walking around so my feet do take quite a beating so I like to take some time to give them a bit of care. To get rid of any hard or rough skin I use a Ped Egg, I've been using this for a few years and it works great at getting the skin off. Once I have done that, I use the Avon rough skin remover, which is like a scrub for your feet. This really helps to get the rest of the rough skin off. I also like to apply a foot cream, this one is from Avon but I also like the Soap & Glory Heel Genius. I also always apply the foot cream after my shower or bath.


Next, I like to put on a face mask. If I'm having a bath I will wear it whilst relaxing in the bath but if I'm having a shower I will apply it before I go wait for 10 - 15 minutes the wash it off in the shower. I really love the Boots 3 minute mask at the moment.


Once in the shower or bath I like to use a body scrub to get any dry skin off my body. The body scrub I am using at the moment is the Wilkinsons Fruit Body Scrub, which smells lovely and I use this with some ex foliating gloves. I also like to use a good face scrub such as the St Ives Face Scrub.

When I get out of the shower I like to apply a nose pore strip to get any dirt or blackheads out of nose. I use some cheap ones that I picked up in Home Bargains, their not amazing but I do find they do the job quite well.


Once I am out of the shower I will apply a good body lotion or body butter to my skin. I will also apply some foot cream such as the Soap & Glory Heel Genius.


Lastly, I will paint my nails. I really like the Barry M nail paints and Rimmel Salon Pro.

So, that's my long pamper routine, I will then spend the night watching movies, TV or YouTube and just having some time relax.
Let me know what is your favourite part of your pamper routine is.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment