Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

7 Sins Of Beauty TAG!

So, today I thought I would take it back and do a tag. I really like doing tags and reading other people's answers because I'm a nosey person and enjoy finding out what other people like. So, today I am going to be doing the 7 sins of beauty tag. ...





1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 

My least expensive item is a lipstick, which is my MUA lipstick in the shade Bare. My most expensive item is a again a lipstick, which is MAC's lipstick in. I don't really own any really expensive products but I think I may treat myself to some soon. Both lipsticks are big favourites of mine.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

Probably eyebrows and liquid eye liner. My hands get quite shaky so always end of making a mess of them.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 

I would have to say the Bourjois chocolate bronzer, it smells so nice and looks really nice on the skin.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 

Again, eyebrows. I am not a morning person, so don't have any patience in the morning to do my eyebrows. I normally just brush through them with a clear mascara or the Maybelline Master Sleek Brow as it's so quick to use.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Definitely foundation. I have quite a bit of spot scaring and redness so don't like to go out without a bit of foundation on to help cover it up.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 

For looks, it would have to be eyes. I love really nice eyes.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

As I said above, I don't really own any expensive make up, so I would like to receive something a bit more high end. I would really like to get the Naked Palettes.

So, that is the end of the tag, hope you are all doing well.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment