Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Avon Haul!

So, I haven't purchased anything from Avon in years, because as time goes on, I moved on too spending hours browsing at the make up stands in places like Boots and Superdrug, my boyfriend will tell you how long I can stare at one make up stand. So, when my mum, recently brought home a Avon catalogue from work, I got quite excited and realised how nice it was to actually sit down with a cup of tea and look through the catalogue. 


Now, the only downside and my issue with looking through a catalogues (and online shopping) is actually choosing the right shde or colour, this is why I tend to stay away from things like foundations unless I know which shade is the right one. That being said, this also happened with some of the products I picked up such as the lipsticks, as they obviously didn't look exactly how I expected, but were still lovely shades anyway. So with that, I will get on to the haul...




Fig, Tea Rose, Posh Petal & Pure Pink

I picked up some lipsticks, 4 to be exact, why? Because I'm addicted to buying lipsticks. So the 4 shades I picked up were Posh Petal, which is a pale pink, Pure Pink, a slightly darker muted pink, Tea Rose, a darker rosy pink and lastly Fig, a light berry - red colour.


I also picked up 3 nail varnishes which are all very pale, pastel colours, perfect for the spring and summer months. I can't see the names of the nail varnishes on them, which is a shame but I chose a pale blue, a lilac and a peach shade.
I also received a free gift which included a nail file, nail corrector pen and nail freeze spray. 


Lastly, I have a couple of skin care products. Now, I don't have great skin and would really like to get it looking better, especially when the weather is warmer very rarely, it would be nice not to have to wear as much coverage on my skin. I picked up Clearskin Professional Liquid Extraction Strip which is basically like a pore strip and I picked up the Blemish Mark Treatment which helps fade the marks from blemishes which I have a lot of.

That's the end of this haul, I am really excited to try out all of these products and see how good they are. I have also ordered a couple of more items from Avon so may do another haul on what I got. Hope you're all having a good week and are doing well. 

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment