Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

Birthday Wishlist!

So at the end of the month it is my birthday. I am going to be turning 22, I am feeling old. I thought I would do a little post on what I would like to receive for my birthday. I am definitely one of those awful people to buy gifts for as in when someone asks me what I would like, I never have a clue as I tend to buy stuff for myself. A little disclaimer, I am not asking for everything on this list and would be happy with anything I receive, I just seen a quite a few bloggers doing this and thought I would too. Anyway on to the post...

Picture from WeHeartIt


1. MAC Lipstick
I am a huge lipstick addict and shockingly I only own one lipstick, which I love, so I would really love to receive another one and slowly build up a collection.

2. New Watch
I already own one watch which is white which gets super dirty. I would really like to own a rose gold one as they look so pretty. I also like the watches that have quotes on them, like this one here.

3.The Balm Mary Lou manizer Highlighter
This looks like such a lovely highlighter and after hearing so many bloggers raving about it I would love to add this to my collection.

4. Some NYX Products
Since NYX has been available on the Boots websites and some of the Boots stores, you would think I would have collected quite a lot of their products but as I have been trying to cut down on spending money it's not going so well, I actually haven't picked up a lot of their stuff. I have been reading a lot of reviews on their best products so have quite a few I want to get, so think I might ask for some for my birthday.

5. I Heart Chocolate Palette by I Heart
I really like the look of the Too Faced Chocolate Palette but as it's so expensive, I couldn't bring myself to buy it. I have heard there are some great dupes for this palette, like the, I Heart Chocolate palette at Superdrug so this is definitely on my wish list. I also like the look of the I Heart Chocolate Palette in Vice.

6. Zoella Product
Since Zoe has realised a new range, I would really like to receive something from the collection. I really like the look of the spray and the body lotion.

So that is it for my little birthday wishlist, as I said I would be happy with whatever I receive. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment