Pages

Sunday 31 July 2016

What's In My Handbag!

I am awful when it comes to over packing my bag, I always like to make sure I have everything I need with me because other wise I can guarantee, if I don't have it, I will need it.  



So, this is my bag which I picked up around December from last year and it was from Primark. I use this bag if I am going out shopping and for work.



Umbrella - Because you always need an umbrella. 

Hand Sanitiser - I catch colds so easily and have a rubbish immune system so I always carry a hand sanitiser with me. It also comes in handy when you can't get to any water to wash your hands.  

Hand Cream - My hands get super dry and I hate the feeling of dry hands so always like to have some with me. 

Tissues - Because like I said above, I catch colds super easily and you never know when your going to need a tissue. 

Deodorant & Body Spray - To freshen up through out the day.

Make up Bag - I will go into this in a separate post. 

Purse - I love a white purse and this one is from Primark.

Keys - My house keys and car keys.

Rescue Remedy Spray - I suffer with panic attacks so always need to have this with as I find it helps me to feel a little bit calmer during some situations. I have used this from anything from driving test and interviews to general panic attacks. I'm not sure if this stuff actually does anything or whether it's my mind thinking it is, but it helps me either way.

Note Book - To write down stuff for work.

Hair Clips - I work long days and my hair always gets super messy towards the end of the day.

So, that's what is in my hand bag. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment