Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

How I Clean My Make Up Brushes!

Cleaning my make up brushes isn't one of my favourite tasks but it's one that has to be done to keep germs and all the gross stuff off my face, also I feel good about cleaning them once they have been cleaned. This is just the way that I clean my brushes and the way that works for me, so lets get into it.




So here are my brushes before I cleaned them, yes they are really gross.
First, I collect all brushes I am going to clean and lay them out on a towel.



Then, I use a baby shampoo to clean them. I don't really have a favourite shampoo to use when cleaning my brushes I just tend to pick what ever one I see when I'm out.
I then wet the brush under water from the tap, squeeze some of the shampoo into my hand then swirl the brush in my hand into the shampoo, then gently squeeze the brush to get out the excess water. I repeat this process until the water from the brush runs clean.



I then lay the brush flat on the towel and leave them to air dry. I repeat this for all of my brushes.

So super short post on how I clean my make up brushes.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment