Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2016

My Hopes & Goals For 2016!

Hey Guys, Welcome to my first blog post. Since, we have recently entered 2016 I thought I would write about some of my hopes and goals for this year.





Picture from WeHeartIt

1. Lose Weight & Tone Up
I have always struggled with my weight and have never been the smallest person. Around 2 and half years ago I started to try to lose weight and managed to lose almost 4 stone through eating better, exercising and also some stomach problems. Since starting a full time job a year ago, my weight has started creeping back up so this year, I want to lose a bit of weight and tone up.

2. Don't Worry
I am such a worrier and always have been. I spend so much time worrying about things that I shouldn't be worrying about, I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so I find the worrying makes it a lot worse.

3. Be Happy & Have Fun
I am the worst for getting stressed, worked up and let things get to me which normally spoils my mood. This year, I want to spend more time smiling, laughing, having fun and just generally being happy.

4. Go On Little Holiday Or Break

I haven't been on holiday abroad or in the UK for a good few years, so this year I'm hoping to get away and have a little holiday whether that be abroad or staying in the UK.

5. Get Out More
I am a home baby, I love being cwtched up on the settee in my pjs, with a blanket and watching TV. This year, I would like to get out more, whether that be out for a meal, a walk or shopping. Working in the job I am, I find I'm always tired so when I do get days off all I want to do is laze around the house, so I would like to start getting out and doing more.

6. Get Out Driving More
This one is similar to the one above but I passed my driving test 2 years ago and had my car for under a year (I drove my dad's car for a year before that). I am quite a nervous driver, I don't like driving fast or going on fast roads. I don't drive very far on my own so I would like to find the confidence to drive a bit further

7. Blog
I've been wanting to start a blog up for awhile so this year, I really want to get it up and running and also get good at it.

So, that's some of my goals for 2016.
That's it for my first blog post, hope you enjoyed.

Jess :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment