Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Beauty Resolutions 2017!

My last post was all about my goals and resolutions for 2017, so I thought it would be a good idea to write down and share with you some of my beauty and skincare resolutions for the year. 


So, here they are...

1. Take off make up properly
I am super lazy when it comes to taking my make up off and often ending up reaching for a face wipe which I know I shouldn't do. This is one of the reasons my skin is bad so I want to make more of an effort when it comes to taking my make up off.

2. Get a good skincare routine
This one links into the one above but I have a lot of skincare products that to be honest I've very hardly use, so I really want to get into a good routine of cleansing, toning, moisturising etc. 

3. Eat healthy
My skin is not the best and that's due to a lot of things but my diet isn't helping. I really want to start eating more fruit and drinking more water which I know will help make a difference in how it looks. 

4. Use up make up and body products 
I have so many make up, skincare and body products that it's getting so bad I have nowhere to store it all. So one of my goals this year is too use some of them up before I buy anymore. 

5.Try new looks 
This year, I really want to experiment and try out new make up looks. I very rarely step out of my comfort zone with my make up looks and normally stick to the basic simple looks so this year I really want to try new things. 

Let me know if you have any beauty resolutions for 2017.

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment